Bigg Boss 7: Evicted Anita Advani smells foul play

Bigg Boss 7: Evicted Anita Advani smells foul play

Anita Advani, who came into prominence as the live-in partner of late superstar Rajesh Khanna, is the latest housemate to be eliminated from the Bigg Boss 7 house. She was ousted on Saturday night in a special episode.

Anita claims she had not entered the house with any "manipulative agenda" but felt that the stay in the house changed her personality and helped her come out of the depression she was undergoing ever since Kaka's demise.

The audience waited with bated breath for Anita to spill some beans about her relationship with Kaka, as Khanna was fondly known, but she avoided sensationalising their relationship on the show.

"I never wanted to wash dirty linen on a national television. Had I spoken the truth on the show about my personal life and the trouble I went through after Kakaji's death, many people wouldn't know where to hide their faces," Anita told MAIL TODAY, shortly after her eviction. Life in the Bigg Boss house, she said, was "like Alice in Wonderland" where "not everything was true".

In one of the episodes, Anita was seen telling housemate Shilpa Saklani how she was "humiliated and ill treated at the time of Kakaji's funeral procession".

"If I had stayed for long (in the Bigg Boss house), maybe there would have been many more such outbursts. For people out there it is all spicy gossip. For me it was harsh truths of life that I wouldn't want trivialise by talking about it," said Anita, who insists there were attempts by certain people to prevent her from entering the show.

"My early eviction too could be an attempt to prevent me from being seen on the show, who knows? I am not a manipulative person and I realised everyone inside the house was playing a part to sustain themselves," she said.

"Some contestants were so scheming that it reminded me of my life outside the house," added Anita, confirming that she will fight the court case against Rajesh Khanna's estranged wife Dimple Kapadia, demanding a claim over his property.

"I will fight the legal battle like a true fighter. What people saw on the show was my mellow side but when it comes to real life I am a tigress who cannot suffer injustice."




No comments:

Post a Comment