Bigg Boss 7: Shilpa to break her fast after watching Apoorva tonight


Shilpa Agnihotri who was evicted from Bigg Boss 7 last Saturday is observing Karva Chauth vrath for her beloved husband Apoorva Agnihotri and the actress has a unique idea of breaking her karva chauth vrat. She will break her fast after watching Bigg Boss tonight.

Shilpa is observing the fast without her Apoorva and she has planned to break her fast only after watching Apoorva in Bigg Boss 7 tonight. It’s a ritual that wives break fast after seeing her husband and since Apoorva is not with her this karva chauth, she will made this unique plan.

Shilpa who was evicted last Saturday desired to go back to the house.

"Everyone felt that my eviction was very unexpected. I feel that maybe I did not give enough content which was why I was evicted," said Shilpa in an interview immediately after the eviction. "The minute they ask me for a wild card entry, I am more than willing to go...at least till the time my husband is there. I feel so bad that I am here without him. I will probably cry when I go home...I will continue to watch the show at least till the time my husband is there," she added.

Asked why she was evicted, the actress replied, “I have been a regular viewer of Bigg Boss and know that unless you provide content by initiating a fight or controversy you cannot last. I was the kind who would tell people that we will figure it out and find a way. I guess that equalled to less content!”

Asked why she yelled and went crazy when Apoorva has hair-cut, she replied, “I may have come across as a crazy wife, but for us actors, the most important thing is our appearance. If he had cut even six inches of hair I would have been fine, but to go 80 per cent bald was not done. The task was completely unjustified.”

In fact, she objected to several tasks which she thought was not suited for the show,“I have been a part of reality shows like Survivor and have done the baap of tasks and enjoyed them. However, Bigg Boss is about mind games and you are not prepared for this,” she said.

According to Shilpa, Armaan Kohli is playing the best game. On the other hand, she thinks that Apoorva is not playing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment